Susan Monson, a great friend of ours and an excellent photographer, took these pictures when Jonathan was 15 days old. She really captured a lot of sweet moments - thanks Susan!
Alainna, These are Beautiful. Your friend is very good indeed. Of course with such great subjects to work with how could she to wrong. He is beautiful.
Lainna, he is probably the cutest baby boy (Laura was the cutest baby girl!) I have ever seen. Seriously, he is so adorable. I wish I could hold him. The pics are great. Does the big mouth mean he is going to sing oprah someday?
Alainna, I'm so glad you guys like the pictures! It was so much fun to take them! You guys are such an awesome family, and Jonathan is so lucky to have such loving and wonderful parents! Thanks for the post! :)
Alainna, These are Beautiful. Your friend is very good indeed. Of course with such great subjects to work with how could she to wrong. He is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLainna, he is probably the cutest baby boy (Laura was the cutest baby girl!) I have ever seen. Seriously, he is so adorable. I wish I could hold him. The pics are great. Does the big mouth mean he is going to sing oprah someday?
ReplyDeleteAlainna, I'm so glad you guys like the pictures! It was so much fun to take them! You guys are such an awesome family, and Jonathan is so lucky to have such loving and wonderful parents! Thanks for the post! :)
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! Can she come to WA?
ReplyDeletegorgeous!! I just love all of them, can't even pick a favorite. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful baby!! Little ones are so precious!
ReplyDelete