Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here we go again

Well I figure it's every woman's responsibility once she's had a baby to start keeping a regular blog. Sarcasm aside, the truth is I LOVE checking my family members' and friends' blogs daily and am totally bummed when they haven't posted updates and pics of their cute kids for a while. So I'm going to try again to get this blog going, particularly now I have a cute little guy to post pics and stories of. Stephen recently has picked up a new hobby -- photography. We bought him a nice camera for his birthday last year. He has been preparing for months in anticipation of taking some fun pics of little Jonathan when he was born. So hopefully I can get him to post on here too... or teach me how to post the pics he takes.

So, we'll see how long this lasts, but I'm going to make my best effort to keep this blog going this time. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment