Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jonathan's first photoshoot

To commemorate Jonathan turning 7 days old Stephen took these pictures. Stephen's really getting good at this photography thing if you ask me. I love these shots.

























.........Stephen told him a funny joke...







































.........During one of Jonathan's doctor check-ups, a nurse had to draw some of his blood and the poor little guy howled and howled. The nurse commented that his was the biggest mouth she'd ever seen on a newborn. We are so proud :)



































.........Discovering his huge biceps

6 comments:

  1. he is adorable!! Love the poop, pee, and throwup stories. They have happend to me many times. Just keep his pee pee pointed down and then put the diaper straps over his pee pee to keep it in place. Good luck!!!! Enjoy every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't look jaundiced now. How is he doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all his baby smiles! So many for a newborn! He must be really happy. :o) And he is adorable. I laughed out loud about you being proud of his big mouth. lol

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are beautiful! Good job, Stephen! I think they are wonderful! You guys are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete