That is usually when I put in a movie and paint my nails....super girly I know but it's the only time I can sit and do nothing but let my nails dry prperly...
Sorry to (hear)read about Jonathan's fall! Poor guy! Austin rarely goes through a day now with a bonk on the head(mostly forehead). But it's usually just red for a while. He's got a REALLY hard head I've discovered. You should fly here and see me if you're bored! haha!
That is usually when I put in a movie and paint my nails....super girly I know but it's the only time I can sit and do nothing but let my nails dry prperly...
ReplyDeleteSorry to (hear)read about Jonathan's fall! Poor guy! Austin rarely goes through a day now with a bonk on the head(mostly forehead). But it's usually just red for a while. He's got a REALLY hard head I've discovered. You should fly here and see me if you're bored! haha!
ReplyDelete