Monday, February 14, 2011

The laughing Johnny jumper

I finally figured out how to post videos on here.  Here's one of Jonathan in his Johnny JumpUp for the first time.  He loves it.  It was a gift from his Grandma and Grandpa Beus.  


Here's a video demonstrating how lately Jonathan always starts laughing when we laugh.  Sometimes at not the best times...like yesterday in church...The high council speaker said that he had "thinked" about something.  Thinked.  For some reason it really tickled my funny bone.  I looked at Stephen and he was smiling but he was able to keep it in.  I, on the other hand, couldn't help myself from laughing, but quietly to myself (I do have SOME tact).  Jonathan looked up and saw me laughing, and then he started laughing REALLY loudly.  At this point we all were laughing.  Hope the speaker didn't notice...
Anyway, here's a video demonstrating the copycat laugher in action:

8 comments:

  1. Oh yay! It's so fun seeing him in action! I was laughing so hard at the copy cat laugh. He really does copy you. And it was funny hearing you guys laugh in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love both of those videos! We thought about getting Lucy a Johnny jumper, and now after seeing your son in it it makes me want to get her one even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I really love the laughing video. And hearing your story about church reminds me of you guys sitting behind us laughing at Alex Ritchie and making us start laughing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy! It's so fun being a parent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! Sammy and I giggled through both videos! What a cutie you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my gosh I laughed SO HARD watching both of these! You guys are so adorable. What an adorable child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy really loved these videos. And I thought they were so very, very entertaining. :) What a cute, vibrant boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha best videos ever!! i love his laugh! and that is hilarious about church. i think i would've been dying lol.. such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete