Friday, February 25, 2011

Boy #2!!!!

Here's the story:  So three weeks ago we had an an ultrasound.  There were two technicians there (one was in training) and they both thought it was a girl.  But they were only "80 % sure" they said.  Apparently "her" legs were crossed and she had her hand over her jewels.

Stephen and I had been thinking all along it was probably a girl so this confirmed what we'd been thinking and we've been certain in the meantime that it really was a girl.

Well, we went in today for an ultrasound again.  The first one was a little early for them to get a good look at the heart.  We were hoping this time we'd get a confirmation of what we already knew -- that it was indeed a girl.  

When the technician announced it was a boy and gave ample proof of the same, we were absolutely FLOORED.  I asked her three times I think, "Are you SURE?"  She was.  And the evidence was unmistakable this time.

Oh my gosh.

We're SO excited to welcome another little boy into our family. :)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I am so excited for you guys! Jonathan will be such an amazing big brother and we sure know that you two make HANDSOME boys, so bring on the Beus Boys!!! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Having 2 boys is such a blessing. And a handfull. Hope Jonathan is at least walking by then. They'll be the best little friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exciting news! Two boys together will be so much fun for you. :) I know Matthew wishes, as much as he loves his little sisters, that he had a brother closer to his age. At least he has a brother, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! Good thing they were able to check again before you went all crazy with girl stuff! Congrats ! Two boys back to back sounds so fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Congratulations you two (or rather, three)! It looks like the trend of Beus' having boys continues on.

    ReplyDelete