Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bred to Cook

My family started a healthy recipes blog about a year ago.  When we try out a new healthy recipe that we love, we (if we get around to it) post it on the blog so that we all can give it a go.  I have LOVED this blog.  I get so many healthy ideas from my sisters and Mom that I would never had thought of or tried before.  It's nice too because I would say that half the new healthy recipes I find on my own don't turn out so well.  It can be tough to find really healthy recipes that also taste good, you know?  But these recipes have all been tried out and recommended by someone in my family so there's a better chance if I go through the trouble of making it, I'm going to like it too!

My point: Anyone is welcome to use the blog for healthy ideas.  Here's the link:  bredtocook.blogspot.com

I hope it's useful to you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing!! Anything made by your family is delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alainna! It looks great! We'll probably try out several of these recipes. In fact, I think I may make the wheat chocolate chip cookies today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I always love trying new recipes, especially healthy ones. Our family also has a recipe blog if you want to check it out. saltandpieper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete