Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just in time for Christmas: His Two Front Teeth

All he wants for Christmas is no longer his two front teeth. They have already arrived! I had no idea this would be SO exciting. But it is!!! People have been saying since he was two months that he slobbers like he's teething so since then, I occasionally rub my finger along his bottom gums to see the progress. A couple weeks ago, I noticed that there were two bumps along his bottom gums. Then last Friday I felt the bottom front one on the right had surfaced! And then the very next day, the left one did! You can't see them very well yet cuz they don't stick up very far so I'm not posting a pic yet. You know, I'm betting things like this will be less momentous for my next babies. But this time around, I feel like throwing a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment