Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Pictures: Jonathan at seven months

Jonathan's seven months old!  It's so weird not to say six months anymore.  We took some more pictures of him this last Sunday, the day after he turned seven months.  Stephen took the ones of Jonathan and our friend Nicole took the ones of us. She was visiting from Seattle.  We really have been needing some pics of all three of us, so having here her gave us the perfect opportunity.  Stephen handed her his camera after setting up the settings and said point and click.  Some of them turned out really cute!  It's nice to have pics together.  Thanks Nicole!

Still bald as the day is long.


Of course it goes straight to the mouth, just like everything else he can get his hands on.





I was trying to show what Jonathan will look like with hair.  Pretty good representation, huh?  




Love. this. face.




Jonathan loves being upside down.  Looks like we're proudly displaying a trout or something.  





This is what he usually does when we go to kiss him.  He hasn't quite figured out how to kiss yet.  Or maybe he's just ahead of the game -- skipping close-mouthed and going straight to open.  

9 comments:

  1. I love them! Very, very cute! You look gorgeous! Gotta say, I thought it was funny that Jonathan's wearing a warm coat, Stephen has a light jacket on, and you have a short sleeve shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I noticed the same thing and asked Stephen if I should run in and get a jacket so I could match but he said no one would notice... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love the one where you're kissing and jonathan is like "do we have to do this in public?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat and hat! :) Why didn't I take some pics of Marcus in that ensemble? He is so cute and these are great family fall pics. You are lookin' skinny Alainna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. And I agree with Kashann- you are looking skinny skinny! Is that Stephen's remarkable camera? If so, can he come take some pictures of me. Especially in about 7 months when I am really going to be wanting a camera that makes me look skinnier. I love that big, white, bald head!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one cute trout! You are looking good, girl!

    Mason was properly giggly about the kissing and upside-down pictures. He says,

    "I wish I could have been there and I could have played with Jonathan. Now we're in Minneapolisis and you can't come to our house anymore because it would take a really long time. I love you! Lincoln can stand up--he's been standing up for a really long time, and he can also take a couple of steps! And it's really fun with him around."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I love the fall colors! You all look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so so cute! i cant get over how much he looks like you. i love all the pics! especially the kissy one. he is definitely ahead of the game.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some very very "adorable" pictures!:)

    ReplyDelete