Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jonathan's two month stats


I just got back from Jonathan's two month appointment. The doctor said he looks perfectly healthy! I think I already knew that but it was nice to have it confirmed. We are so grateful. Here are his stats:

Weight: 13.3 lbs -- 84th %tile
Length: 24.8 inches -- 96th %tile
Head circ: 15.5 inches -- 34th%tile

He has a small head and a big, super long body. Sure is cute.

The doctor said he's growing really fast! He was only in the 49th %tile for weight at 2 weeks and jumped up to the 84th! And he was in the 85th %tile for length and the 20th %tile for head so both of those have jumped up a lot too. That's really reassuring to a mother who feels like she spends a huge chunk of her day feeding him :) I guess it's working!

We're sure in love with this little guy--


6 comments:

  1. Good to hear he's healthy and growing! He is adorable! I wish you lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious.

    So GREAT to see you when you were in town. Always enjoyable to see you and Stephen and now little Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We decided while Joel and Anya were here with us that we can't decide who he looks more like. i've got some baby pictures of Jeremy that sort of have similar features. You guys got a small head and we got lots of giant big heads around here. Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. I love the overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I found your blog! Jonathan is so so cute! I love the pictures of him in the basket in the green grass! You look great too!

    ReplyDelete